HTC 8X Screen Repair/Replacement Price
|Part & Labour Included - Parts In Stock |
Completed in 1 Hour - No Appointment Needed
HTC 8X Screen Replacement
The HTC 8X has a 4.3-inch Gorilla glass touchscreen. Gorilla glass is mostly used on smartphones to resist scratches. The HTX 8X has a non-PenTile Super LCD 2 capacitive touchscreen with 16 million colours, 720 x 1280 pixels, with a pixel density of 342 pixels per inch. The HTC 8X features an ultra-wide-angle front camera lens that fits in every face in the group and the background!HTC 8X Screen replacement will resolve the following issues:
- Your HTC 8X touch screen is not responding
- The HTC 8X has dead pixels on the display
- HTC 8X screen is black or white, you can’t see any picture
- You notice the corners are chipped on your HTC 8X glass
- HTC 8X LCD bleeds the liquid (in the “liquid” crystal display)
- Your HTC 8X display makes a creaking sound when touched
- HTC 8X screen has lines running through it vertically or horizontally
- You have blinking pixels on the HTC 8X display
- The HTC 8X screen is cracked or broken
- HTC 8X screen flexes, or pops
Some screens have separate touchscreen glass and LCD components, therefore if the touchscreen does not respond and the image still displays properly, you only need to replace the touchscreen glass. If there is no display or a distorted display on your screen, the LCD screen needs to be replaced.
Repairing the HTC 8X Yourself
Unless you are an expert, trying to replace the touch screen yourself is hazardous to your happiness. These screens are very fragile and expensive. The glass or the digitizer is fused to the display/LCD and the display is tightly fitted to the HTC 8X’s frame. This screen replacement is best left to experienced technicians.
Unfortunately, we have had a number of DIY-enthusiasts, victims of the many only videos, straggling into our stores clutching their newly purchased screens and their HTC 8X, looking for help.Our experts can fix your HTC 8X screen in 1 hour.
Common HTC 8X Problems
Cracked or broken touchscreens/LCDs are the most common problem with the HTC 8X. Many people mistakenly believe that the Gorilla Glass is unbreakable, which is untrue. Gorilla Glass is a great improvement for smartphones, making it less easy for the screen to get scratched, but it is still easy for the display to crack or break.
Often, the digitizer or the LCD may not be visibly broken, but does fail to work due to repeated knocks, dings and drops. So while the display has no visible crack, it might be white or unresponsive to your touch. After suffering multiple knocks and dings over time, just the slightest impact may render the screen inoperable. This is a perplexing but common experience for many users who can’t understand why a very slight impact resulted in the failure of their screen.
Screens can also bleed the liquid that is sealed within the LCD glass. This can occur weeks or months after the first serious impact/knock suffered by the screen. This impact often results in hair-line cracks that are typically invisible to the naked eye. Over time, however, repeated knocks can widen and deepen the cracks until the cracks are large enough to seep out the liquid.Bottom line, never leave home without protection! It is inevitable that our phones will get banged and dropped. Only the very paranoid will escape this fate. Given this reality if your phone is valuable, please ensure you always protect your phone with a good quality case!The alternative : "Hello TechKnow Space!"
Other HTC 8X Problems
HTC 8X Problems we repair:
- HTC 8X screen replacement or HTC 8X LCD replacement
- HTC 8X touchscreen replacement or HTC 8X digitizer replacement
- HTC 8X glass replacement or HTC 8X lens repair
- HTC 8X USB Port repair or HTC 8X Sync / Charging Port repair
All Smartphone Repair Services
|· All Screen / LCD / Display / Touch Screen / Glass / Lens Repairs
· Antenna / Signal Problem Repair
· Battery Replacement
· Bezel / Housing / Back Cover Replacement
· Camera Replacement
· Charging Port / USB Port Replacement
· Earpiece / Speaker Repair
· Keyboard / Keypad Replacement
· Memory Card Slot Repair
· Microphone Repair
· Sim Card Tray Repair
· Volume and Power Buttons / Keys Repair
· WiFi Repair
· Water Damage Repair…..
If you don’t see the repair you need mentioned here, or your device is exhibiting multiple/intermittent problems
don’t worry! Just fill out the contact form on the right describing the issues you’re experiencing.
We’ll do everything we can to help you out!
a year ago-
Amazing service at tecknowspace fast and easy. Super friendly staff, phone was ready before the stated time.