These repair services are routine repairs available at TechKnow Space (and most other repair shops). We carry parts in stock for most devices and component replacements are typically done in less than an hour with no apppointment needed. Walk in anytime and walk out less than 1 hour later with your professionally and expertly repaired device.
These services require specialized knowledge and technical skills involving the use of advanced tools and methods like microscopes and micro-soldering. The TechKnow Space has been providing these advanced services since 2006.
Find your lost and deleted files, get data back from you damaged flash drive, reformatted hard drive or memory card.
Whether your device got splashed, took a wine spill, went swimming, got dropped in the toilet..... however it got wet!
The main logic board is 'brain' of the device controlling all other functions. When a logic board is damaged your device may glitch or act strangely.
Not Turning On
A device that doesn't power on requires tests and troubleshooting to determine the root of the problem. The underlying cause could be any of battery, connection, switch or button, and even logic board problems.
Viruses, trojans, worms, backdoors, hacks and other malware removal, cleansing and sanitizing solutions.
We offer a wide eye stare of device services and repairs, including component replacement, hardware repairs, data recovery, backups, malware removal, and software installation.
We have been serving the GTA since the birth of the smartphone.
Starting with the Blackberry in 2006, and continuing with the Apple iPhone in 2007, we have been repairing all smart phones that have been released each year.
Read more about TechKnow Space and technology in our lives...
As digital products permeate our lives and software increasingly powers solutions on these hardware platforms, we are preparing and skilling ourselves up to remedy hardware and software products in the domain of IOT technologies, digital health, digital home, digital auto, and digital androids!!
Our technicians have a combined experience that adds up to more than a 100 years, and expertise and certification in repairing all brands, with training provided by vendors like Samsung, Blackberry and others.
Technicians are adept at using sophisticated tools like digital microscopes, ultrasonic baths, and rework stations, among others.
We have developed in-house custom software systems that allow for a hi-touch and low-friction customer repair process that speeds customer service from intake of devices, routing for repairs to our technicians, delivery of repaired devices to customers for testing, and finally payment from customers for the repair services.
Over 70% of our business is from “Repeat” or “Referral” customers. We work assiduously to make the remaining 30% our “Happy Customers” (see our videos). We trust this 30% will then turn into our "Repeat" customers, while referring their friends, family and colleagues, to help expand The TechKnow Space customer family!
In addition to phones, we also provide repair solutions for a wide array of mobile digital consumer products
Our repairs and remediation of damaged devices span all hardware and component replacement that live on these electronic devices.
We update and install software solutions and upgrades for any software problems or code corruption the devices may experience.
In addition to the vanilla hardware repairs and replacement, we also provide more sophisticated solutions like remedying liquid-damaged devices, data recovery, power issue resolution, and even logic board repairs using sophisticated tools like rework stations, digital microscopes and ultrasonic baths, among others!
Trust the experts at The TechKnow Space for all your repairs including the challenging problems no one else can help you with.
At The TechKnow Space - 16+ Years in Business
Over the years we've kept a record of our customers, inventory and repairs.
We'd like to share our experience & insight and help provide you a better understanding of what we do daily.
Located at the crossroads of Square One, one of the largest shopping malls in Canada and the largest mall in Ontario, Mississauga City Centre, Celebration Square, the entertainment and business district, and the Marilyn Monroe Buildings.
Near Hurontario exit from HWY 403 and Bus Terminal for both GO and Mississauga Transit, we are conspicuously visible across the street from Square One Shopping Centre (opposite the Walmart Store and Mr. Lube + Tire). We have free parking and a comfortable lounge with free Netflix, WiFi, popcorn and magazines.
Proudly serving customers from Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Port Credit, Erin Mills, Streetsville, Cooksville and Lakeview.
Our Passion: Restoring Mobile Devices
Our Obsession: Making Customers Happy