Technology separates the winners from the losers...
Are you a winner?
Rolling the dice with your repair options could be prohibitively expensive!
There are very few downsides to choosing the Techknow Space as your business’ repair service centre.
Perhaps you hate transparent pricing, or seamless and customizable billing.
Or maybe you would rather waste your time and money waiting for a device manufacturer or warranty provider to finish your repairs.
Or maybe you just really, really like filling out device insurance paperwork.
Here are some reasons for NOT embracing The TechKnow Space:
- You are happy spending twice as much for your device repairs
- You are happy to give your sales and other staff some down-time, waiting for their devices to become useable again, since your staff has been working sooooo hardJ
- If the sales staff is frustrated because their commission-based compensation is hurting….Big Deal!
- Because you so love your big telecom providers!
- You love those big insurance companies who charge you much more for the repair since they are soooo friendly ;)
- You would rather throw away the damaged phones and buy new ones instead!
- You enjoy spending time and effort filling out warranty paperwork – nothing is more fun than complicated paperwork!
- You have tons of extra free time to talk to insurance or warranty providers, and you looooove listening to hold music.
- You prefer inconveniencing your customers or clients with shoddy service because you don’t have working devices or equipment – but hey, bad publicity is good publicity, right? Negative word-of-mouth is nothing to worry about….
- You want to waste time and money driving to a big box store like Best Buy to stand in line for 15 minutes-1 hour to drop off your devices. And then waste more time waiting at least 2-3 days for your repairs to be done, and THEN waste more time and money driving back to pick them up.
- You like being treated like just another account number at your insurance or warranty provider, instead of actual people with an actual business to run.