WE Close Sundays.....but we are happy to receive your phone calls
We have been serving the GTA since the birth of the smartphone.
Starting with the Blackberry in 2006, and continuing with the iPhones in 2007, we have been repairing all smartphones that have been released each year.
Serving customers in the GTA from two locations, we provide:
We have developed in-house custom software systems that allows for hi-touch and low-friction customer repair processes that speed customer service from intake of devices, to repair completion by our technicians, to delivery of the repaired devices to the customers for testing the solutions, and finally payment for the repair services.
Over 70% of our customers are “Repeat” or “Referral” customers. We work assiduously to make the remaining 30% our “Happy Customers” (see our videos), who will in turn keep coming back to us while referring their friends, family and colleagues, to help expand our customer family.
A key driver of our repeat customer business is our process flow software systems that provides customers immediate responses to identifying status updates and other information about their device repairs.
Our repairs and remediation of damaged smartphone problems span all hardware and component replacement from screens, digitizers, charging ports, batteries, headphone jacks, cameras, power buttons, volume buttons, mute button, microphones, earpiece, loudspeakers sim trays, phone housing, proximity sensor, wifi and cellular antennas, and any and all hardware or components that live on smartphones.
In addition to smartphones, we also provide repair solutions for a wide array of mobile digital consumer products including Mac books, laptops, tablets including iPads and Microsoft Surface, gaming consoles, Apple watch, headphones, and other mobile devices. Our solutions include all hardware remediation and component replacements on all these devices. Additionally we update and install software solutions and upgrades for any software problems or code corruption.
We also provide more sophisticated solutions like remedying liquid-damaged devices, data recovery, power issues, and even logic boards!
Our technicians have a combined experience that adds up to more than a 100 years, and expertise and certification in repairing all brands, with training provided by vendors like Samsung, Blackberry and others.
Technicians are adept at using sophisticated tools like digital microscopes, ultrasonic baths, and rework stations, among others.
As digital products permeate our lives and software increasingly powers solutions on these hardware platforms, we are preparing and skilling ourselves up to remedy hardware and software products in the domain of IOT technologies, digital health, digital home, digital auto, and digital androids!!
Digital technology, while empowering and enriching us, has grown complex, bewildering and somewhat intimidating.
Convergence of various technologies is leading to an exciting and exhilarating world of possibilities where we communicate, educate, entertain and manage most facets of our lives. The world of wireless and mobile has increasingly liberated us from the tethered world of sedentary computing and communications.
Bluetooth, WiFi, Cellular, GPS, NFC and other wireless flavors are liberating us and increasing ubiquity of our digital capabilities. Our lives are increasingly embedded in our digital devices. When they work they make for a happy day. When they hiccup, falter or fail, they bring forth intense insecurity and anxiety.
We are mindful of these vulnerabilities and strive to alleviate them by offering fast and reliable services for repairing refurbishing and resuscitating your devices.