Open Canada Day - Mississauga: 10am - 6pm. Toronto: 10am - 4:30pm.
We are accepting applications for full-time Web Designers, SEO experienced Analysts, Content Creators and persons with Marketing skills to join our Online Digital Marketing team.
The ideal candidate would:
1. Live within a short-commute to Square One (33 City Centre Drive)
2. Be passionate about technology and excited by how our lives are being enriched by silicon and digital technologies.
3. Understand the role of business and enterprise in our society and how technology drives the evolution of business success.
4. Understand marketing, particularly digital and online marketing, in connecting and bringing together business and consumers.
5. Be a “web native” with an online orientation and focus.
6. Ability to work collaboratively in knowledge-driven work-teams.
The ideal candidate would have skills and experience in any and many of the following online marketing competencies. Must-Have skills include:
• Have strong web design skills
• Have strong SEO skills
• Have strong content creation and writing skills
• Ability to research information using the web, Google, Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, and other major information and product sources.
• Use web research to articulate and create web pages and content.
• OnPage and OffPage web optimisation for SEO ranking
Nice-To-Have skills include:
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• PPC/Adwords campaign creation and management
• Adwords-related optimisation tasks including Ad Creations, Landing Page design, etc.
• Optimizing business and brand presence on Google Local+ and other hyper local sites
• Google Analytics for Adwords performance
• Paid and SEO campaign design and analysis for Bing and Yahoo search platforms.
• Other relevant online marketing skills and experience.
• Social Media Marketing for business
• Inside Sales functions including :
o researching and identifying potential SME (Small and Medium Enterprise) customers
o using phone, emails, etc to engage their attention
o Successfully bring these SMEs on board as our customers
This is a full-time position requiring 40 hours a week.
Compensation will range from $15 to $20 per hour, depending upon the skills and experience of the candidates.