WE Close Sundays.....but we are happy to receive your phone calls
The relationship between technology and their owners is complex, and getting more so, we are mindful of the importance to nurture and manage our customers' trust and relationships.
We are committed at all times to the following practices:
1. A firm commitment to the belief, "be fair to the customers, while being fair to ourselves". This adherence is inviolable for us, and we take any questioning of our integrity very personally! And, we're delighted that so far, this approach has delivered superior services to our customers.
2. A "No Surprises" price policy embedded in up-front estimates before carrying out any repairs.
3. A commitment to complete repairs quickly, typically within an hour. We share the sense of apprehension and vulnerability people experience when separated from their smartphones and laptops. We strive to ensure that a happy device is united with their happy owners in the shortest possible time.
4. Your devices carry very personal and confidential data and other identity information. We are mindful of this trust and work to ensure the integrity and safety of all your information, while striving to return the repaired solution to your care, ASAP.
5. We do not subscribe to the belief that "the customer is always right".
In the domain of technology, we have expertise and experience on our side, and users come to us for technical solutions for their wounded and disabled devices.
While we can and will sometimes drop the ball, we can assure you we will do all due diligence in assessing any errors of omission or commission. We will happily offer apologies, and where warranted, refunds and/or rework at no charge to you when we find ourselves culpable. Our staff is empowered to make these decisions without any need to consult with or obtain permission from the owners.
Trust is a core component of our customer relationships and we hope you will give us the benefit of doubt when it comes to technical issues. We urge all our customers to accompany their disabled devices with a generous helping of trust when they bringing them for repair.