MacBook screens are available within 1 to 2 days!
Typical installation time: 2 hours.
Before you call - Have the following ready to save time and waiting on the phone:
Your MacBook Model Number.
You will find your Macbook model number on the bottom of your Macbook (the part that rests on your desk).
The model number will start with A followed by 4 numbers (A####) For example: A1989.
The Model Number will be in light grey print - similar to this: A1286
MacBook screens are available within 1 to 2 business days.
If you find our price acceptable and would like us to order the screen, you have two choices:
1. Call us or walk in to provide advance payment authorizing us to place the order.
2. Our system will automatically notify you by text message and email when we receive the part.
3. Bring your MacBook in during our regular business hours and we will replace your screen in approximately 2 hours.
1. If you want to pay after your screen has been replaced, you can bring your MacBook in and leave it with us.
2. We will order your screen and receive it within 2 business days.
3. We will install your new screen and our system will automatically notify you upon completion of installation and testing.
4. Come in during regular business hours to pick up your MacBook.
Q: How do I know if my LCD needs to be replaced?
A: If you have experienced any of the following symptoms with your Macbook:
Didn't find what you need?