Look for quality of Apple parts, quick repair turnaround time and technical experience repairing MacBooks.
We balance the best mix of quality and service bringing you the very best solution possible at a reasonable price.
||LCD Screen Assembly Replacement Price||Typical Repair Time|
|MacBook with Retina Display||$649.95 to $749.95|
||Screen Glass Replacement Price||Typical Repair Time|
|MacBook A1286||$99.95||2 to 4 Hours|
Some common symptoms which can occur in Macbook, Macbook, Pro and Macbook Air models which would require a screen replacement include:
• You have dead pixels on your Macbook screen
• Screen is physically cracked
• The MacBook display is refreshing at a low rate (slow or lags)
• Your Macbook has come in contact with liquid
• The backlight on your Macbook isn’t working
• Horizontal or vertical lines running through the screen
• Your Macbook’s screen is dim
• The image shakes and moves up and down on the screen
• LCD flickering
• Faintness or intermittent dimming
• Ghosting or image overlap
A few quick checks you can do to help determine whether your MacBook screen issue might require a screen replacement:
We typically keep all screens for all Macbook models in stock. However, due to an unexpected increases in repair volumes of certain models or a shortage of screens in the market we might be out of stock on a given model at a given time.
1. Using the form below provide us your MacBook model number (A followed by 4 Digits A####)
This is very important!
2. We will email you with a price and availability.
3. If the price is acceptable:
A. If we have the screen in stock, you can bring in your Macbook Pro, Macbook, or Macbook Air model and we will replace your screen within 2 hours.
B. If we don’t have the screen in stock, we can typically order most screens within 1 to 2 business days. If you find our price acceptable and would like us to order the screen, you have two choices:
1-Visit, 2-Hour Process:
1. Call us and provide advance payment with your credit card authorizing us to place the order.
2. We will notify you when we receive the part - typically within 1 to 2 business days.
3. Bring your MacBook in during our regular business hours and we will replace your screen within 2 hours.
2-Visits, No-Wait Process:
1. If you are not comfortable with credit card transactions over the phone -- bring your Macbook (or other mac model) in and leave it with us.
2. We will order your screen and receive it within 2 business days.
3. We will install your new screen and call you upon completion of installation and testing.
4. Come in during regular business hours to pick up your expertly repaired MacBook
Didn't find what you need?
Use the following form to send us your question. We will reply promptly by email.