Pros and Cons of Buying Replacement Phone Batteries Online
Hassles of purchasing batteries online:
- You need to research the exact battery model your phone needs.
- You need to pay up-front and online with credit cards.
- Pay for shipping charges
- Wait for delivery from an online supplier.
- You need to ensure you are available to receive the battery when the courier comes to deliver it.
- Super stress when you discover the battery does not work because:
- You ordered the wrong battery.
- The supplier shipped the wrong battery.
- you ordered the right battery, and the supplier shipped the right battery, but unfortunately, your phone has some other problem in addition to the battery, or instead of the battery, and ...
- Even more stress when you discover that you did not need the battery at all, because:
- the problem was not with the battery but with your charger;
- the problem was not with the battery but with the charging port inside your phone that is used for connecting your charger;
- the problem was not with your battery but with your charging circuits in the phone itself;
- And now you might need to:
- stress about needing to ship the battery back;
- stress about getting a refund;
- pay for courier/post office delivery charges;
- pursue supplier or insurance when the battery is not delivered;
- pursue the vendor if the battery fails within the warranty period
Embrace the Comfort of In-Store Purchase:
Walk into the store with your phone, and eliminate the risks and guesswork associated in buying a replacement phone battery.
Make sure your phone smiles back at you when we put the new battery in (before you pay for it!).
If your phone does not smile, it has other issues (charger, charging port, or charging circuits) and you will be informed accordingly. The friendly folks at The TechKnow Space will provide you with solutions to all these problems.
Know where to find us via phone, email, or a physical location should you need any follow-up help. No need for long and painful emails...we will always be there for you!
- An additional $10 to $20, over an ecommerce solution.
- A drive down to one of our convenient locations in the GTA, open 7 days a week.
- No waiting
- No heavy lifting
- No stress
- Guaranteed solution.