Mississauga: 905 897 9860
HTC 8S Screen Repair/Replacement Price
|Part & Labour Included - Parts In Stock
Completed in 1 Hour - No Appointment Needed
HTC 8S Screen Replacement
The HTC 8S has
a 4.3-inch Gorilla glass touchscreen. Gorilla glass is mostly used on
smartphones to resist scratches. The HTX 8S has a non-PenTile Super LCD 2
capacitive touchscreen with 16 million colours, 720 x 1280 pixels, with a pixel
density of 342 pixels per inch. The HTC 8S features an ultra-wide-angle front
camera lens that fits in every face in the group and the background!
HTC 8S Screen replacement will resolve the following issues:
- Your HTC 8S touch screen is not responding
- The HTC 8S has dead pixels on the display
- HTC 8S screen is black or white, you can’t see any
- You notice the corners are chipped on your HTC 8S glass
- HTC 8S LCD bleeds the liquid (in the “liquid” crystal
- Your HTC 8S display makes a creaking sound when touched
- HTC 8S screen has lines running through it vertically
- You have blinking pixels on the HTC 8S display
- The HTC 8S screen is cracked or broken
- HTC 8S screen flexes, or pops
Some screens have separate touchscreen glass and
LCD components, therefore if the touchscreen does not respond and the image
still displays properly, you only need to replace the touchscreen glass. If
there is no display or a distorted display on your screen, the LCD screen needs
to be replaced.
Repairing the HTC 8S Yourself
Unless you are an expert, trying to
replace the touch screen yourself is hazardous to your happiness. These screens
are very fragile and expensive. The glass or the digitizer is fused to the
display/LCD and the display is tightly fitted to the HTC 8S’s frame. This
screen replacement is best left to experienced technicians.
Unfortunately, we have had a number
of DIY-enthusiasts, victims of the many only videos, straggling into our stores
clutching their newly purchased screens and their HTC 8S, looking for help.
experts can fix your HTC 8S screen in 1 hour.
Common HTC 8S Problems
broken touchscreens/LCDs are the most common problem with the HTC 8S. Many
people mistakenly believe that the Gorilla Glass is unbreakable, which is
untrue. Gorilla Glass is a great improvement for smartphones, making it less
easy for the screen to get scratched, but it is still easy for the display to
crack or break.
digitizer or the LCD may not be visibly broken, but does fail to work due to
repeated knocks, dings and drops. So while the display has no visible crack, it
might be white or unresponsive to your touch. After suffering multiple knocks
and dings over time, just the slightest impact may render the screen
inoperable. This is a perplexing but common experience for many users who can’t
understand why a very slight impact resulted in the failure of their screen.
also bleed the liquid that is sealed within the LCD glass. This can occur weeks
or months after the first serious impact/knock suffered by the screen. This
impact often results in hair-line cracks that are typically invisible to the
naked eye. Over time, however, repeated knocks can widen and deepen the cracks
until the cracks are large enough to seep out the liquid.
never leave home without protection! It is inevitable that our phones will get
banged and dropped. Only the very paranoid will escape this fate. Given this
reality if your phone is valuable, please ensure you always protect your phone
with a good quality case!
The alternative : "Hello TechKnow
Other HTC 8S Problems
HTC 8X Problems we repair:
- HTC 8X screen replacement or HTC 8X LCD replacement
- HTC 8X touchscreen replacement or HTC 8X digitizer replacement
- HTC 8X glass replacement or HTC 8X lens repair
- HTC 8X USB Port repair or HTC 8X Sync / Charging Port repair
All Smartphone Repair Services
|· All Screen / LCD / Display / Touch Screen / Glass / Lens Repairs
· Antenna / Signal Problem Repair
· Battery Replacement
· Bezel / Housing / Back Cover Replacement
· Camera Replacement
· Charging Port / USB Port Replacement
· Earpiece / Speaker Repair
· Keyboard / Keypad Replacement
· Memory Card Slot Repair
· Microphone Repair
· Sim Card Tray Repair
· Volume and Power Buttons / Keys Repair
· WiFi Repair
· Water Damage Repair…..
If you don’t see the repair you need mentioned here, or your device is exhibiting multiple/intermittent problems
don’t worry! Just fill out the contact form on the right describing the issues you’re experiencing.
We’ll do everything we can to help you out!
a year ago-
Amazing service at tecknowspace fast and easy. Super friendly staff, phone was ready before the stated time.