ABOUT OUR Samsung Galaxy S3 Repair SERVICE
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Repair
Toronto & Mississauga
Samsung Walk In Repair Centre - 1 Hour Service
Love Your S3? Stick with Authorized Samsung Smart Service! more info...
- Original Samsung Parts
- Samsung Trained Technicians
- Warranty Continuity
About the Samsung Galaxy S3 and Samsung S3 Repair Toronto, Samsung S3 Repair Mississauga:
The Galaxy S3 has as an outer most protective Gorilla Glass which helps resist scratches, a middle layer digitizer/touch screen and inner LCD for displaying images
Galaxy S3 Screen Repair:
S3 Screen replacement isn't all we do!
Choose us for any of these Samsung Galaxy SIII repairs too:
- Camera Problems
- Can't Hear Earpiece or Speaker Phone
- Microphone: Other Party Can't Hear You
- USB Charging / Sync Port Repair / Replacement
- Battery Drains Too Fast
- Weak or No Antenna Signal
- Won't connect to WiFi or LTE
- Diagnostics: When You Don't Know what The Problem is
Why Choose The TechKnow Space? | Why Trust The TechKnow Space?
Samsung Authorized 1 Hour Repair Service!
ABOUT SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 GORILLA GLASS
SO WHAT IS A “GORILLA” GLASS?
- It is an advanced alkali-aluminosilicate glass technology developed by Corning. It is used in a variety of screens for mobile devices like smart phones and tablets as well as displays for PCs and TVs.
- The scratch and impact resistant qualities in Gorilla Glass, combined with its incredibly thin profile, enable it to protect device displays without adding significant weight or interfering with capacitive touch screens.
Many people mistakenly believe that the Gorilla glass is unbreakable, which is untrue.The Gorilla glass is a great improvement for smart phones, making it less easy for the digitizer or screen to get scratched, but it doesn't make it impervious to damage.
Cracked or broken touch screens/LCDs are the most common problem with the Galaxy S3:
Your screen is white or unresponsive to the touch.
Often, the digitizer or LCD may not be visibly broken, but does fail to work due to repeated knocks, dings and drops. After suffering multiple knocks or dings over time, just the slightest impact may render the screen inoperable.
This can occur weeks or months after the first serious impact/drop suffered by the screen.
This impact often results in hair-line cracks that are typically invisible to the naked eye.
Over time, however, repeated knocked can widen and deepen the cracks until the cracks are large enough to seep out the liquid.
How do I protect my Galaxy S3 Screen
It is inevitable that our phones will get banged and dropped.
Your phone can endure all kinds of banged and drops, with the protection of a Armor Otterbox case.
Say “Hello Techknow Space” We offer a wide variety of Otterbox accessories 1 Hour Repair