|Part & Labour Included - Parts In Stock |
Completed in 1 Hour - Walk In, No Appointment Needed
|Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini - 1Hr Screen Repair||199.95|
About the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini:
An ultra-portable and ultra-impressive smartphone; it has a 1.7 GHz dual-core processor with a brilliant 4.3-inch qHD Super AMOLED display, vivid colours and absolute clarity. It houses two cameras, including an 8 MP powerhouse.
Besides obvious physical damage -- when your Galaxy S4 Mini has any of the following problems, screen replacement is likely needed:
Screen replacement isn't all we do!
Choose us for any of these Samsung Galaxy SIV Mini repairs too:
Remember: We offer 1 Hour Repair Service!
You can browse our wide variety of accessories While-U-Wait !
We also carry phone batteries in stock and offer unlocking for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini and others.
Tags: Samsung S4 mini repair toronto, samsung s4 mini repair mississauga. Samsung galaxy s4 mini repair mississauga galaxy s4 mini repair toronto, S4 mini screen replacement. Samsung galaxy S4 mini screen repair toronto, samsung galaxy s4 mini screen repair mississauga. Samsung GS4 Mini Repair Toronto - Rogers Centre. Samsung GS4 Mini Repair Mississauga - Square One.
You can use your phone but the glass on your screen is cracked. Now you've cut your finger on a piece of glass and are stuck wearing your daughter's Barbie band-aid for a few days. Come in to one of our convenient GTA locations in Mississauga or Toronto. We can have your glass replaced within 1 hour AND save you from embarrassment!
If you've been fighting with your phone trying to open apps,
and make calls but your screen is not responding, good news!
We can make you and your touchscreen happy again. :)
However, with every good news comes the bad news :(
You have to wait! (but only 1 Hour, for us to repair it)
Sometimes you may think you have a ghost phone when your screen flickers.
Don't be scared! Your screen may have developed internal problems causing your screen to act a little strange.
If you're still scared, we'll hold your hand while you wait with our 1 hour repair!
USB Port Repair or Samsung Sync / Charging Port Repairs
MY PHONE IS NOT CHARGING!
Headphone Jack Repairs
Sim Tray Repairs
I've used them twice now for repairing two different Samsung devices. In both cases they were quick and reasonably priced.
In 75% of the cases, only the outer glass gets damaged/broken. The remaining 25% , it is the Digitizer/Touchscreen and/or the LCD that are also damaged. You now have two choices:
An economical close-to-perfect solution:
We can separate the damaged glass from the two inner screens and replace the glass alone. You get charged for the glass replacement only. This solution provides an almost 100% perfect screen, though possibly with some very minor cosmetic imperfections
Samsung only replaces the entire screen assembly and does not recommend a glass only repair!
Other issues to be aware of when replacing only the glass:
(these issues will arise regardless of where you have your glass replaced)
1. This solution provides a replaced outer glass that is not factory-sealed to the inner digitizer. The resulting touch-screen operation will be slightly different from what you would experience with a brand-new screen.
2. Occasionally your device may freeze when the screen is pressed harder-than-normal. The immediate solution is to lock and then unlock your device to resume normal operation.
The perfect solution, to avoid the above issues, is to replace the entire screen:
Since The Digitizer and the LCD are designed and manufactured as one inseparable and integrated component, they cannot be independently replaced, thus requiring replacement of the entire screen. You will therefore be charged for replacing the entire screen.
Tags: Samsung S3 screen repair Toronto. Samsung S3 screen repair Mississauga.
Ask yourself these questions:
Have you replaced a digitizer/touch screen yourself before?
Is the glass or digitizer fused to the LCD?
Do you have experience with micro-soldering?
Have DIY solutions always worked for you in the past?
If NO! is your answer to any of above, the Do-It-Yourself Option is probably not for you!
Unless you are an EXPERT, attempting to repair your device yourself can be
HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HAPPINESS!
The screen on your device is very fragile and expensive and is best left for the professionals at The TechKnow Space to repair or replace.
With our 1 Hour Repair Service, you and your phone will be you did!
Digital Distress? Digital Delight!