Toronto Location Open until 5PM on Monday June 14, 2021
Samsung Repair Toronto: Steps from Rogers Centre.
Samsung Repair Mississauga: Across from Square One.
Here is how we can help you with all your tablet repairs:
1. Quality: Samsung has developed specific tools, equipment & processes, which we are required to use to ensure the best possible repair outcome.
Samsung tablets repaired by unauthorized shops using non-Samsung tools are likely to develop problems such as:
- Glass lifting at the corners and edges
- Touchscreen feels " spongy"
- Camera problems
- Bluetooth / WiFi connectivity issues...
2. Skills Assurance: Our technicians are trained by Samsung, providing the highest quality of workmanship. Our technicians repair over 500 Samsung mobile devices each month.
3. Expert Knowledge: We have repaired a complete range of Samsung mobile problems and issues. Even the Samsung Call Centre will often refer customers to call us when they are unable to offer any solutions.
4. Original Replacement Parts: We buy our replacement parts directly from Samsung. You can be assured of a quality repair experience.
5. Fast Repair Turnaround: All our repairs are completed within two hours when we have the parts in stock, or within 2 business days when we need to order parts from our local Samsung warehouse.
6. Warranty: Expert repairs performed without interupting your warranty coverage. Every warranty repair is logged to the Samsung database.
When other repair shops can't solve your Samsung Galaxy Tab screen, charging port, battery, earpiece, headphone jack, power button, volume button or other problem we can guarantee a Samsung Tablet logic board repair 9 times out of 10.
Cracked or broken touchscreens/LCDs are the most common problem with the Galaxy Tab. Many people mistakenly believe that the Gorilla glass is unbreakable, which is untrue. Gorilla glass is a great improvement for mobile devices, making it less easy for the digitizer or screen to get scratched, but it is still easy for the display to crack or break.
Often, the digitizer or the LCD may not be visibly broken, but does fail to work due to repeated knocks, dings and drops. So, while the display has no visible crack, repeated knocks and impacts over time will cumulatively result in making your screen inoperable. This is a perplexing but common experience for the many users who can't understand why a very slight impact resulted in the failure of their screen.
Screens can also bleed the liquid that is sealed within the LCD glass. This can occur weeks or months after the first serious impact/knock suffered by the screen. This impact often results in hair-line cracks that are typically invisible to the naked eye. Over time, however, repeated knocks can widen and deepen the cracks until the cracks are large enough to seep out the liquid.
Bottom line, never leave home without protection! It is inevitable that all our mobile devices will get knocked, dinged and dropped. Only the very paranoid will escape this fate. Given this reality, if your tablet is valuable, please ensure that you always protect your tablets with good quality cases that absorb most of the impact from any physical knocks or dings.
The alternative : "Hello TechKnow Space...please repair my Samsung....!"
Samsung Galaxy Tab screen replacement will resolve the following issues:
Some screens have separate touchscreen glass and LCD components, therefore if the touchscreen does not respond and the image still displays properly, you only need to replace the touchscreen glass. If there is no display or a distorted display on your screen, the LCD screen needs to be replaced.
Lithium-Ion batteries inevitably lose their maximum capacity over time, regardless of even whether you use the device extensively or not. Once you reach a point when you find that the battery on your tablet drains too fast - you know it's time to get your Samsung tablet battery replaced.
The charging port gets used extensively all the time, and after several hundred times of plugging and unplugging your charger (depending on how careful you are) you might find that the port wiggles and the tablet would only charge when you hold the charger at a certain angle, or doesn't charge at all. You can then bring your ailing tablet to us and we'll replace your failing charging port.
2 months ago-
I am going to be coming into this store with 2 tablets...I have not been there before but I do like that you record every event down to the minute and put the idiots in place....Too often I see unreasonable reviews, you seem to own up to your errors, AND POST YOUR PRICING!! Kudo's to you..Probably drop in on Frida
For In-warranty repair of all your tablets, please visit SAMSUNG WARRANTY SERVICE
Didn't find what you need?